Refer a friend and earn upto 10% cashback
How does it work?
- The referee (New Learner) has to give in the referrer’s (Previously Enrolled Learner) Enrolment Number and Contact Number registered with Plangamy.
- The Referee has to complete the fee payment in full.
- The Referee has to complete 50% of the course before the rewards can be allotted to the referrer.
Refer & Earn Terms & Conditions
- The referee must not have registered with us before.
- The phone number which the referee will use to sign up shouldn’t have been used earlier for a Plangamy enrolment.
- The Cashback would be calculated on the fee payment done by the referee.
- If the referee uses someone else’s referral code, the person whose referral code is used will get the benefits even if you had referred him/her first.
- Cashbacks earned from Refer & Earn will be credited to user accounts registered with Plangamy.
- Your cashback would be credited within 15 working days from the date of successful referral i.e., the referee has enrolled and paid his fees in a single payment. If you haven't received rewards even after 15 days from, please write to us at email@example.com . We will check and revert to you with relevant details.
- Referral rewards can neither be exchanged nor be transferred to a third party.
- Only registered users can benefit from the scheme.
- The maximum referral cashback that can be earned by a referrer is not capped. More you refer, the more cashbacks you can earn.
- Plangamy reserves all rights to change the amounts conferred under Refer and Earn program at any point in time.
- Plangamy may suspend or terminate the Refer and Earn program or any user’s ability to participate in the program at any time for any reason at their discretion. Cashbacks earned as a result of fraudulent activities will be revoked and deemed invalid.
- Plangamy reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. Modifications of these terms will be effective from the time they are updated in the Terms and Conditions section.